This sofa has three extras that make it your favourite sofa: a curved, inviting form. A velvety cover in brassy yellow. Cuddly but very elegant upholstery. ( The secret is, by the way, the linear quilting, which was popular back in the 1940s/1950s) In short: this three-seater has room-filling charisma!
- Elegant sofa with discreet retro charm.
- Inviting extras: the velvety upholstery and the linear quilting.
- In a colour shade that radiates warmth and can be wonderfully combined.
- Great, for example, in front of a wall in petrol-blue.
- Has room for three - or one person taking a midday nap.
Material: Seat: Pine Medium density fiberboard (MDF) Natural/untreated, Cover: 100 % Polyester velvet look, Foot/Base: Birch Solid wood Lacquered, Stainless steel brass-plated.
Measures (H/W/D): 28" x 96.5" x 37.8"
Seat height 15.75"
Weight: 105.82 pound